Available to patients through in-office and telehealth visits
UofL Physicians – Cardiovascular Medicine offers patients multiple practice locations in Louisville and the surrounding area, including Bardstown and Shelbyville. To help maintain social distancing during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our psychiatry providers offer telehealth appointments in addition to traditional in-clinic appointments.
The cardiologists at UofL Physicians - Cardiovascular Medicine provide compassionate, professional care to our patients and their families. We embrace a multi-faceted approach to heart care. Our group features subspecialists who are leaders in:
- Coronary & Peripheral intervention
- Structural heart disease
- 2-D and 3-D echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Stress echocardiography
- Nuclear cardiology
- Arrhythmia and electrophysiology
- Acute and chronic heart failure
- Cardiac CT 7 MRI
- Women’s cardiovascular health
- Preventive cardiology
- Cholesterol and lipids
- Tobacco Cessation Therapy
The diversity of the group makes UofL Physicians - Cardiovascular Medicine the practice of choice for the diagnosis and treatment of the region’s most challenging cases.
Telehealth appointments allow patients to see providers over a phone, tablet or computer using a HIPAA-secure application that is similar in use to Skype, Facetime or Facebook Messaging. The application is free and can be easily downloaded.
To schedule a visit -- either in-person or by telehealth – call our Hotline at 502-588-4343. One of our access coordinators will be happy to schedule your appointment and walk you through the easy steps to prepare for your telehealth visit if that is your choice.
About Your Telehealth Visit
Our telehealth appointment is like an in-person appointment with a provider. During the visit, you’ll talk about your current health concerns and learn what to do.
- Your visit can take place from a location that is the most convenient for you.
- Your provider will use a video-based application to talk with you by phone, tablet or computer.
- Our telemedicine platform is secure and HIPAA compliant.
- Your photo and voice will not be recorded or stored.
- Your privacy and rights will be respected and ensured.
What can I expect during my telehealth appointment?
Watch the video below to see what a telehealth visit with a UofL Physicians provider is like.