At UofL Health, we are working hard to protect and care for our community through the coronavirus pandemic. Visit the pages below to learn about our COVID-19 vaccines, testing and more.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and others.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue and/or inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the garbage and wash hands afterward.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick when around others or if you are caring for someone that is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
What to do if you are sick
- Stay home except to seek medical care.
- Consult a primary care physician. You can call our Primary Care Hotline Monday-Friday at 502-588-4343 to schedule an appointment.
- Only go to the ER for an illness that would have taken you to the hospital before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Call the Kentucky COVID-19 hotline at 800-722-5725 with any questions or for updates.
Visit the CDC website or the Kentucky COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date information.