Welcome! We are excited to announce that, in partnership with University of Louisville School of Nursing, we are hosting an in-person and virtual conference on Aug. 5, 2022.
A light breakfast and box lunch will be provided for in-person participants. We plan to have on-site product vendors.
CEU and pharmacology hours will be offered. We will provide a wide range of acute and primary care topics.
The parking garage address is 2100 S Floyd St. Louisville, KY 40208. The parking garage entrance is on Floyd Street. Please park at the top floor of the parking garage and take a ticket regardless of if you paid for reduced parking, you will get a voucher at check-in to leave the garage.
The conference will be in the Ballroom on the second floor, and signs saying “UofL Health APP Conference” will be posted to help direct you.
Evaluations are electronic this year so click on the presenter's name below to access the evaluation.
2022 APP Conference Schedule: 8 CEUs, Pharm hours 1.7
- 7:30-8 a.m. - Welcome, Sign-In and Breakfast
- 8-8:30 a.m. - Billing and Coding Pearls (Outpatient) - Elisabeth Volpert, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
- 8:30-9 a.m. - Coding for Inpatient Evaluation and Management Services - Laura Gilbert, CPC, CIC, CPMA, CRC, CPC-I
- 9-10 a.m. - Prescription Digital Therapeutics: A Novel Class of FDA-Authorized Digital Treatments and Advances in Addiction Treatment - Scott Schepers, PhD
- Break: 10-10:30 a.m. - Vendors
- 10:30-11:30 - The Outpatient Providers Guide to Burn Care - Jodi Wojcik-Marshall, DNP, APRN, ANP-C
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - Vendor tables
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. - Primary Care Considerations for Transgender Patients - Gayge Maggio, FNP-BC, AAHIVS
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. - IR: What Is It and Role of the APP - Heather Moody, APRN, ACNP-BC
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Hepatitis Overview, Treatment, and Cirrhosis Diagnosis - Allison Hobbs, MSN, APRN/Tracey Gowan, MSN, APRN
- 3:30-4 p.m. - DNP poster presentations
- 4-5 p.m. - The 5Ms of Geriatrics: Mind, Mobility, Medications, Multi-Complexity and Matters Most - Angela Flint, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, AGPCNP-BC and Kristen Martin, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
- 5-6 p.m. - Why Does That Matter? Logical Prescribing for the Older Adult - Candice Harrington, PhD, DNP, APRN, AGPCNP-BC, CNE
Instructions for payment:
- Fill in your name, then click the green button.
- Fill in details in the blue box as completely as possible.
- In the white box click on the box for “classes” and select either 2022 APP Conf. (in person) or 2022 APP Conf. (virtual).
- If you are attending in person you have an option to prepay parking for a reduced cost of $5. (You will have to create a second transaction for parking—you can not purchase both ticket and parking in one transaction. Parking is listed as 2022 APP Conf (Parking).
- Once the form is completed please hit “Continue to Payment.”
- Keep all receipts for conference attendance and parking and bring them with you the day of the conference.