UofL Health Philanthropy
Together we can transform the health of the communities we serve through compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
UofL Health is a fully integrated regional academic health system with six hospitals, four medical centers, nearly 200 physician practice locations, more than 700 providers, the Frazier Rehab Institute and Brown Cancer Center. With more than 12,000 health care team members—we offer research-driven, innovative, specialized care in cancer, cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, and so much more. In addition, UofL Health is home to the region’s only level 1 trauma center and to Peace Hospital, one of the nation’s largest mental health facilities. Every year, we serve tens of thousands of patients every year, from across the commonwealth and nation.
You can participate in advancing our vision, and support our efforts to:
- Increase our capacity to meet the unique, ever-changing, and growing health care needs of our patients, while bringing care directly to the communities we serve.
- Advance academic medicine, clinical research, and cutting-edge care in Kentucky’s largest city and the surrounding region, meaning that patients and their families do not have to travel to be at the forefront of medical breakthroughs.
- Bring opportunities for compassionate care to the community’s most vulnerable, through our commitment to meeting the needs of the medically underserved.
THIS is the “Power of U”
Our transformative care and community programs are not possible without the support of our community partners and friends. You can make a tangible impact by supporting UofL Health with a gift today.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Other Ways to Give:
- Memorial or honorary gifts
- Payroll deduction (for UofL Health staff)
- Gifts in kind, including art and other tangible donations
- Securities (stocks, bonds and mutual funds)
- Wills, trusts, and bequests
- Donor Advised Funds
Don’t currently have the capacity to give monetarily, but want to give back? Consider:
- Giving us your story of gratitude
- Signing up for Kroger Community Rewards
- Hosting a fundraiser