At UofL Health - Peace Hospital, we offer programs that are designed to provide the best recovery options for adults 18 years or older. Our programs provide an integrated approach to treatment – addressing psychiatric and substance use disorders.
Adult Outpatient Services
At UofL Health – Peace Hospital, we offer programs that are designed to provide the best recovery options for adults 18 years or older including an older adult specialty group. Our programs provide an integrated approach to treatment – addressing mental health and substance use disorders.
Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)Program Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)Program Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. – Noon Monday - Thursday 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Specialized Treatment Methods
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Group Therapy with Individual and Family Therapy as needed
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- 12-Step Facilitation
- Transportation provided if resident of Jefferson County for daytime programs
- Six months free after-care, post discharge for all outpatient programs located at:4414 Churchman Avenue, Louisville, KY 40215
Meet Our Team of Experts
Peace Hospital’s outpatient services provide a team of professionals from multiple disciplines including board-certified psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, registered nurses, independently licensed therapists, and activity therapists.
For a No-Charge Assessment, please contact our Assessment and Referral Center at 502-451-3333.