This Telebehavioral Health Clinic is a collaboration between Peace Hospital and UofL Physicians, with the goal of providing expedient access for patients to UofL Health system behavioral health services. The clinic is structured to provide behavioral health services via telehealth. There is an option for patients to choose onsite services at a UofL Health primary care office if needed.
- Patients are referred to PeaceNow by a UofL Health provider or a community provider.
- A patient is scheduled for a telehealth assessment by a licensed clinician and then referred to the appropriate level of care within the UofL Health system, or to services outside the system if the most appropriate service is not quickly available.
- Assessments are performed by a clinical psychologist, or a licensed therapist.
- Psychologists and licensed therapists will also provide brief therapy services.
- Clinic providers will include psychiatric APRNs, supervised by a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist will also provide clinical services to patients. Short-term medication management only.
Our team treats patients aged 12 and above with a range of mental health and substance use concerns.
Conditions we treat include:
- Substance use disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Other mental health
Referrals accepted from providers only. No self-referrals.
- In Epic for ULP Physicians:
- To Department Specialty - “Psychiatry"
- To Department - “DX BEHAV HEALTH 96"
2. Other referrals can be faxed to: 502-588-7536
For questions call, 502-588-6449.
UofL Physicians – Primary Care offers nearly 50 practice locations in Louisville and the surrounding area including Bullitt, Shelby and Henry counties. The practices include both family medicine and internal medicine physicians and providers.
Meet Our Providers
Robert L. Caudill, M.D.
Jennifer O’Bannon MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Kathy M. Vincent, M.D.
Cheryl Hall, Ph.D.Licensed Psychologist
Arun Kaithi, M.D.