Schedule An Appointment
Metropolis Parking Solution
Downtown Jewish Campus, Visitor and Patient Parking Garage
At UofL Health – Jewish Hospital, Frazier Rehabilitation Institute, the Heart Hospital and Abraham Flexner Outpatient Center, it is our mission to transform the health of the communities we serve through compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
Our aim is to provide an effective, safe and positive parking experience to all our patients, patient families and visitors to our downtown UofL Health – Jewish campus. We have partnered with Metropolis (formerly Premier), a fully integrated parking management and technology company. Together, we intend to bring next-generation parking solutions to the downtown UofL Health – Jewish Hospital campus.
What does this mean for you?
As a member of our downtown campus working community, you will begin to see changes that are designed to improve the safety, security and appropriateness in the visitor and patient parking garage. We strongly encourage everyone to register using the Metropolis quick and easy process using the attached QR code or URL. Beginning in November we have scheduled weekly on-site educational booth sessions which will rotate among our four front lobbies (i.e., Jewish Hospital, Frazier Rehab Institute, Heart Hospital, Abraham Flexner Outpatient Care Center).
We enthusiastically anticipate that this modern parking solution for the visitor and patient garage will be a success. The ensuing work will spread to the employee parking garage.
This process will be similar to the RiverLink toll system in Louisville and Southern Indiana. You will register with Metropolis and provide basic information:
- Full Name
- Vehicle license plate number (you may register up to four vehicles)
- Credit card to be charged
- 24/7 enhanced monitoring and enforcement
- Staff members who have appropriate badge access will maintain their access
- Increased designation for ADA parking and enforcement capability
- Discontinuation of parking gate arms
- Discontinuation of the ticket and cashier process
- Clearer designations of nested parking areas
- Physician parking will remain as currently designated
We ask you to remain patient and trust in the process.
Aligned with Our Mission and Values:
This initiative is important for our UofL Health – Jewish Hospital campus community to continue to provide world class care while ensuring a safe and positive parking experience for all patients, families, and visitors.
Yes, we can!
Informational Booth Dates:
Please refer to our comprehensive list of upcoming booth dates here, which also includes a QR code or URL for fast and convenient sign-up.
- Providers will NOT be charged but MUST register even if they have badge access, so we know what license plate(s) belongs to them.
- If practices need QR codes to comp parking for patients and visitors – please contact Michell McCann – MMcCann@Metropolis.io.
- Use the below QR code or URL in order to register: