Schedule An Appointment
This Telebehavioral Health Clinic is a collaboration between Peace Hospital and UofL Physicians, with the goal of providing expedient access for patients to UofL Health system behavioral health services. The clinic is structured to provide behavioral health services via telehealth. There is an option for patients to choose onsite services at a UofL Health primary care office if needed.
- Patients are referred to PeaceNow by a UofL Health provider or a community provider.
- A patient is scheduled for a telehealth assessment by a licensed clinician and then referred to the appropriate level of care within the UofL Health system, or to services outside the system if the most appropriate service is not quickly available.
- Assessments are performed by a clinical psychologist, or a licensed therapist.
- Psychologists and licensed therapists can also provide brief therapy services. No long-term therapy offered.
- Providers will include psychiatric APRNs, supervised by a psychiatrist and Psychiatrists. Clinical services include medication management consideration.
Our team treats patients aged 12 and above with a range of mental health and substance use concerns.
Conditions we treat include:
- Substance use disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Other mental health
Process for Referral
Referrals accepted from providers only. No self-referrals.