NOW HIRING: All Nursing and Nursing Support Roles at UofL Health – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
UofL Health is expanding our team to meet growing demand and we're hiring:
- Experienced RNs and LPNs
- Specialized RNs and LPNs
- New Graduate RNs and LPNs
- Patient Care Assistants (PCAs)
- Emergency Department Technicians
- Surgical Technicians
- Patient Access
This event will have guided facility tours, allowing you to explore our state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge technology at UofL Health – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital.
November 1st - 1pm to 4pm
November 2nd - 4pm to 8pm
UofL Health – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
1850 Bluegrass Avenue
Main Hospital Entrance
Louisville, KY, 40215
Bring your resume and come prepared for 30-minute onsite interviews.
Joining UofL Health Is More Rewarding Than Ever
At UofL Health, we are committed to fostering the growth and success of our employees and their families for today and into the future. That's why we offer a range of benefits that provide opportunities for personal development and career advancement to attract and retain top talent who share our vision for excellence in health care.
$100 A Month Family Health Care Plans
The health and well-being of you and your family are UofL Health's top priorities. We offer robust plans starting from $100 a month for your entire family.
Free Tuition For You And Your Family
We firmly believe that investing in education is one of the most powerful ways to empower our employees and their families to achieve their dreams and build brighter futures. By providing this incredible opportunity for higher learning, we're investing in the future of our employees and our organization as a whole. You can have peace of mind knowing that your UofL Health family has got you covered.
How No-Cost Tuition Works:
- Full and part-time exempt & non-exempt employees are eligible for free tuition, and their domestic partners, spouses, and dependent children can utilize the benefit.
- This program covers all undergraduate programs at the University of Louisville.
- Upon enrollment in a given semester, participants will have tuition and student activity fees paid by UofL Health at the rate of an in-state resident student.
Event Reminder Sign-Up
Submit your name and e-mail below to be sent
a reminder before the event!
All information will be kept confidential and not shared with your current employer.