Expertise for the simplest to more complex medical issues
With our vast network of community and academic physicians, we are in communities throughout Kentucky bringing the expertise, care and compassion that is at the core of our mission to every patient we serve. As a leading academic health system, we’ve attracted specialists from every discipline—seasoned caregivers who have experience with a broad range of complex medical and surgical issues. This means that we treat the simplest medical issues with the same level of care and expertise as we do the more complex issues. Not only do we bring our knowledge to our patients, but we collaborate with professionals throughout the country and in some cases the world, ensuring that you have the right treatment options for whatever health issue our patients may be facing.
Our Hospitals and Medical Centers
With five hospitals, four medical centers, nearly 200 physician practices, the Frazier Rehabilitation Institute and James Graham Brown Cancer Center, UofL Health – UofL Physicians are in each community within the Louisville Metro and surrounding areas.
Learn more about each of our hospitals and medical centers:
- Jewish Hospital (downtown Louisville)
- Mary & Elizabeth Hospital (Beechmont neighborhood/West Louisville)
- Peace Hospital (Deer Park/Poplar Level)
- Shelbyville Hospital (Shelbyville, Ky.)
- UofL Hospital (downtown Louisville)
- Medical Center East (St. Matthews/East Louisville)
- Medical Center Northeast (Northeast Louisville)
- Medical Center South (Shepherdsville, Ky.)
- Medical Center Southwest (Valley Station/Southwest Louisville)
- Frazier Rehabilitation Institute (downtown Louisville and 20+ outpatient facilities)
- James Graham Brown Cancer Center (downtown Louisville and coming soon to Medical Center Northeast)