UofL Health is a fully integrated regional academic health system consisting of five hospitals, four medical centers, nearly 200 physician practice locations, the Frazier Rehabilitation Institute and James Graham Brown Cancer Center.
With more than 12,000 team members – physicians, surgeons, nurses, pharmacists and other highly skilled health care professionals, UofL Health focuses on one mission – one purpose – delivering respectful, patient-centered care to each and every patient – each and every day. We do this while striving for excellence in the areas accountability, integrity, compassion, quality and teamwork.
UofL Health is positioned to change how health care is delivered in our community, and our nurses are a powerful part of our success.
Why Choose Us?
- Academic medical health system that provides the most advanced care and treatment
- Care for highly complex patients within a culturally diverse patient population
- Closely collaborate with physicians, residents, pharmacists, laboratory staff, therapists, dietitians and other ancillary professionals
- Actively provide leadership, education and community service
- Dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our community by promoting healthy living, wellness and preventive care
- lead many of our quality improvement and safety initiatives
- Professional development opportunities available in continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and professional nursing certification
- Our nurses teach and share their skills and experiences in research projects, professional presentations, conferences and writing professional manuscripts