Expertise. Safety. Commitment.
At UofL Health, we are committed to providing expert care and meeting safety guidelines in all of our hospitals, medical centers, emergency rooms, urgent care and primary care and specialty practices.
We understand the challenges of the current situation and are taking all necessary precautions, so you and your family members can receive care in our facilities safely.
Examples of these precautions include:
- Temperature checks at entrances for all staff, patients and visitors
- Limited visitation
- Masks are worn
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Social distancing
- Reduced seating in waiting areas
- Well and unwell exam rooms
- Appointment arrivals in vehicles
- Screens at check-in desks
- Security in and around our facilities
We also offer telehealth, allowing our patients to visit their health care provider from home or virtually anywhere.
Rest assured that our commitment to provide expert and compassionate care for our patients in a safe environment is backed by world-class research and innovation. And as challenges become greater, our commitment grows even stronger. That’s the Power of U.