Specialized orthopedic care is provided at UofL Health facilities across the system, including:
- UofL Health - Jewish Hospital
- UofL Health - Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- UofL Health - Medical Center East
- UofL Health - Medical Center Northeast
- UofL Health - Medical Center South
- UofL Health - Shelbyville Hospital
- UofL Health - UofL Hospital
- UofL Health – Cardinal Station
UofL Health – Jewish Hospital has a comprehensive robotic joint replacement program that includes guided pre-admission testing, education and rehab after the procedure, in an effort to get patients back to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Specialized orthopedic trauma care is provided at UofL Health – UofL Hospital. Sports Medicine orthopedics is offered at all of our other facilities, and our Sports Medicine Urgent Care is located at UofL Health – Medical Center Northeast.