Our burn clinic proudly offers:
- Up-to-date, evidence-based treatment options
- Long-term burn care
- Scar management devices
- Our clinic is affiliated with UofL Hospital outpatient rehabilitation services which includes Travis, our facility dog, who is on staff to aid in the treatment and rehabilitation of our patients
We are conveniently located:
UofL Health – Chestnut Street Outpatient Center
401 E Chestnut St Suite 270
Louisville, KY 40202
Burn Clinic is on Wednesdays 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Offices Open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For burn clinic referrals you can call during the week or fax information. Someone will get back with you, or call the referred patient directly if they have been discharged. Referring information should include:
- Face sheet with Patient information including phone number
- Emergency room report and burn summary (what happened, type and size of burn, etc.)
- Pain meds and dressing changes ordered
If you feel the patient should be transferred or have questions; please call the Access center at 1-502-562-8008 (you will be connected with the trauma physician on call).