Welcome to UofL Health online bill pay. If you have a bill through Kentucky One Health, you will still pay your bill below.
UofL Health Facilities
Use the links below to pay your bill online, learn how we keep your transactions secure and help you understand your bill. Please select the appropriate facility below to pay your bill.
- UofL Health – UofL Hospital
- UofL Health – James Graham Brown Cancer Center
- UofL Health – Jewish Hospital
- UofL Health – Medical Center East
- UofL Health – Medical Center Northeast
- UofL Health – Medical Center South
- UofL Health – Medical Center Southwest
- UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital
- UofL Health – Frazier Rehab Institute
- UofL Health – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- UofL Health – Peace Hospital
UofL Physicians Practices
This includes former Kentucky One Health Medical Group practices
If you have a bill from the former Kentucky One Medical Group, you can pay it here.
How do I pay my bill online?
Once you have logged onto the AthenaHealth bill portal, type in the provider ID UPHAUPHA24 (highlighted below.)
You can then log in as a guest by selecting the “Pay Now” option OR create an account to make a payment, set up a payment plan or view your patient statement(s).
What other ways can I pay my bill?
- Send a payment in the mail to P.O. Box 6281, Indianapolis, IN. 46206
- Make a payment in your practice’s office
- Calling the phone number listed on your statement
Who do I contact if I have questions?
All questions regarding your bill should be directed to the phone number on your statement.
UofL Physicians provides a variety of assistance options to meet the needs of our patients, including payment plans and financial assistance. In addition to these options, you may also be eligible for public programs, such as Medicaid. Applying for such programs may be required to apply for UofL Physician’s financial assistance.
Our financial counselor is available to discuss these programs with you in more detail, as well as help determine your eligibility and assist you with the application process.
- Make payment arrangements: Our payment plan program is available for uninsured and insured patients, and assists with resolving financial obligations through regular monthly payments.
- Talk to our financial counselor: Our financial assistance program is available for all patients and offers free or discounted care based on your family size and gross household income according to the current Federal Poverty Guidelines. Reviewing your financial situation and inability to pay we may be able to provide charitable options to assist you with your situation.
Central Business Office
300 East Market Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 42020