UofL Health – Frazier Rehabilitation Institute Open House
Welcome to the UofL Health – Frazier Rehabilitation Institute Open House! We invite you to join us for an immersive experience where you can discover the exceptional services and facilities that set us apart as a leader in rehabilitation care. Whether you're a new graduate, an experienced professional, have specialized expertise, or are simply curious, this event is tailored for you.
Join Us for an Open House Event
September 13, 2023 from 7 to 11 a.m.
September 14, 2023 from 2 to 6 p.m.
Bring your resume and come prepared for 30-minute onsite interviews.
- 135 Licensed Beds
- 18 Community-Based Outpatient Rehab Locations in Kentucky and Southern Indiana
- Accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) and The Joint Commission
- Specialty Programs Accreditation: Comprehensive Inpatient, Stroke, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury (credentialed through 2026)
- AACVPR Accreditation for Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Residency Program Excellence: Top residency program for PM&R with 10 residents onsite from the University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Over 2,000 patients are served annually
- Wide Range of Services: Amputations, Arthritis, Burns and Wounds, Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Joint Replacement, Mechanical Ventilation, Musculoskeletal Injuries, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Pediatrics, Spasticity, Spinal Cord Injuries, Stroke, Transplant, Traumatic Brain Injuries, and more
Event Reminder Sign-Up
Submit your name and e-mail below to be sent a for a reminder before the event!