The UofL Health – Administrative Fellowship Program is a two-year rotation-based program that is designed to prepare you to become a competitive candidate for a mid-level executive role in health care administration. The Fellowship program provides the opportunity to participate, manage, and lead impactful projects that are both strategic and revenue-generating. The program preceptors are intentional about preparing Fellows for the multi-faceted business challenges that exist in a matrixed and complex academic healthcare system. The Fellowship Program provides a necessary pipeline for exceptional leadership talent who will bring value to the organization well past their fellowship experience.
Mission: As an academic health system, we will transform the health of the communities we serve through compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
- Strive to provide a culture of exceptional care
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and families
- Engage and nurture our physicians’ nurses, allied health professionals and other team members
- Education & Research: Further educate and help develop the skills of our staff by facilitating an academic, research-driven approach to patient care.
- Patient-centered Care: Demonstrate that our patients, their families, and the people of the communities we serve are at the heart of every decision we make.
- Quality & Safety: Achieve the highest standards of care and service by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Maintain an inclusive environment where we honor, respect and celebrate everyone for who they are, no matter their life experiences, perspectives or perceived differences.
Our first-year fellow will host interactive webinars in the summer to provide an opportunity for you to learn more about our program, the application process, and to answer questions.
Kofi Cash, FACHE