The UofL Health – Administrative Fellowship Program is a two-year rotation-based program that is designed to prepare you to become a competitive candidate for a mid-level executive role in health care administration. The Fellowship program provides the opportunity to participate, manage, and lead impactful projects that are both strategic and revenue-generating. The program preceptors are intentional about preparing Fellows for the multi-faceted business challenges that exist in a matrixed and complex academic healthcare system. The Fellowship Program provides a necessary pipeline for exceptional leadership talent who will bring value to the organization well past their fellowship experience.
Mission: As an academic health system, we will transform the health of the communities we serve through compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
- Strive to provide a culture of exceptional care
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and families
- Engage and nurture our physicians’ nurses, allied health professionals and other team members
- Education & Research: Further educate and help develop the skills of our staff by facilitating an academic, research-driven approach to patient care.
- Patient-centered Care: Demonstrate that our patients, their families, and the people of the communities we serve are at the heart of every decision we make.
- Quality & Safety: Achieve the highest standards of care and service by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Maintain an inclusive environment where we honor, respect and celebrate everyone for who they are, no matter their life experiences, perspectives or perceived differences.
Our first-year fellow will host interactive webinars in the summer to provide an opportunity for you to learn more about our program, the application process, and to answer questions.