You can request medical records from our hospitals, medical centers and UofL Physicians practices below.
Hospitals & Medical Centers
The Medical Records Request form can be sent using the following two options:
- Mail: Please send to Attention: Release of Information,
225 Abraham Flexner Way, Suite 650,
Louisville, KY 40202
- Fax: 502-627-1806
- Online: Fill out our online release of information form.
Payments for ROI requests can be made online here.
You can reach the Health Information Management office at 502-217-1900, option #1.
If you did not receive your imaging results via a CD, please reach out to your provider or location that you were seen or you can request the images through your MyChart.
We also offer a new service called Pockethealth to view your images.
With just a few clicks, securely access your imaging records from anywhere, on any device.
- Fast and easy access to your medical imaging records.
- Easily understand complex terminology in your reports with Report Reader.
- Instantly share your records with healthcare providers and loved ones.
- Permanently store your records with bank-level encryption security.
- Your most important medical imaging information at your fingertips.
How to access and share your records with PocketHealth
1. Visit or call the UofL Health location you had your images completed at to receive your MRN.
2. Go to Pockethealth.com/UofLHealth to sign up using your MRN.
3. Once your records are ready to view, you’ll receive an email from PocketHealth with a secure link to view them.
4. Instantly download and share your records.
5. Receiving physicians can then easily view or import these images in full diagnostic quality with no software or account set up needed.
Have a question?
*please note that there is a fee for this service*