- Public Health
- Business Administration
- Health Services Administration
- Health Care Administration
* There is an exception for candidates who are presently employed within the UofL Health system, only. Employees who are eligible for the program do not need to possess a CAHME accredited graduate degree.
- NAFCAS general application
- Prompt Essays (each 250 words or less, single-spaced)
Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- Official Graduate School Transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (to be requested in the “Supporting Information” quadrant). Applicants must request the following:
- One academic reference (graduate program director or professor)
- One professional reference (past or present employer)
- Character reference from a non-family member