- 1 large lemon
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 2 large bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 2 cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups melon of choice
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- Grate and juice lemon, reserving juice and 2 teaspoons rind.
- Combine 1 teaspoon lemon rind, yogurt and lemon curd in a small bowl.
- Peel bananas and cut into 1-inch slices; add lemon juice and toss well.
- Cut kiwifruit in half lengthwise; cut into ½-inch slices.
- Thread banana, kiwifruit, pineapple, strawberries and melon on 6-inch bamboo skewers.
- Combine Splenda and the remaining 1 teaspoon of lemon rind; sprinkle over fruit kabobs, coating evenly.
- Serve with lemon curd dip.
- Yields: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 Skewer and 2 Tablespoons of dip
- 100 calories per serving
- 25 grams of carbohydrates per serving
Revised from Oxmoor House, January 1998