NOW HIRING RNs and Mental Health Technicians
AT UofL Health – Peace Hospital
UofL Health is expanding our team to meet growing demand and we’re hiring experienced and new RNs & Mental Health Technicians.
October 19th from 3 to 7pm
2020 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization specifically focused on behavioral health.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Kentucky Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date.
- BLS required from American Heart Association.
- Associate Degree from accredited nursing program
Ability to complete Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training and successful completion during new hire orientation.
The Mental Health Technician provides input to the nursing staff while demonstrating proficiency and skill in providing care to children, adolescent, and adult patients. You will demonstrate the ability to lead patient psycho-educational groups on the unit as well as provide consistent care with Personal Intervention Plans.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPI Training
Bring your resume and come prepared for 30-minute onsite interviews.
Joining UofL Health Is More Rewarding Than Ever
At UofL Health, we are committed to fostering the growth and success of our employees and their families for today and into the future. That's why we offer a range of benefits that provide opportunities for personal development and career advancement to attract and retain top talent who share our vision for excellence in health care.
$100 A Month Family Health Care Plans
The health and well-being of you and your family are UofL Health's top priorities. We offer robust plans starting from $100 a month for your entire family.
Free Tuition For You And Your Family
We firmly believe that investing in education is one of the most powerful ways to empower our employees and their families to achieve their dreams and build brighter futures. By providing this incredible opportunity for higher learning, we're investing in the future of our employees and our organization as a whole. You can have peace of mind knowing that your UofL Health family has got you covered.
How No-Cost Tuition Works:
- Full and part-time exempt & non-exempt employees are eligible for free tuition, and their domestic partners, spouses, and dependent children can utilize the benefit.
- This program covers all undergraduate programs at the University of Louisville.
- Upon enrollment in a given semester, participants will have tuition and student activity fees paid by UofL Health at the rate of an in-state resident student.
Schedule Your Interview Time
Event Reminder Sign-Up
Submit your name and e-mail below to be sent a reminder before the event!
All information will be kept confidential and not shared with your current employer.