NOW HIRING PCAs AT UofL Hospital
UofL Health is expanding our team to meet growing demand and we’re hiring experienced and new PCAs.
Enjoy guided tours, snacks, and refreshments.
The PCA performs clerical and clinical support duties under the direction of licensed nursing staff. They communicate professionally within and outside the department, maintain a positive attitude, and provide patient care safely and efficiently. Additional responsibilities include phlebotomy, EKG lead placement, and respiratory tasks while upholding patient and family-centered care values.
- High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited by the American Heart Association (AHA)
Oct. 25 from 2-6 p.m.
505 South Hancock St
Louisville, KY 40202
Bring your resume and come prepared for 30-minute onsite interviews.
Joining UofL Health Is More Rewarding Than Ever
At UofL Health, we are committed to fostering the growth and success of our employees and their families for today and into the future. That's why we offer a range of benefits that provide opportunities for personal development and career advancement to attract and retain top talent who share our vision for excellence in health care.
$100 A Month Family Health Care Plans
The health and well-being of you and your family are UofL Health's top priorities. We offer robust plans starting from $100 a month for your entire family.
Free Tuition For You And Your Family
We firmly believe that investing in education is one of the most powerful ways to empower our employees and their families to achieve their dreams and build brighter futures. By providing this incredible opportunity for higher learning, we're investing in the future of our employees and our organization as a whole. You can have peace of mind knowing that your UofL Health family has got you covered.
How No-Cost Tuition Works:
- Full and part-time exempt & non-exempt employees are eligible for free tuition, and their domestic partners, spouses, and dependent children can utilize the benefit.
- This program covers all undergraduate programs at the University of Louisville.
- Upon enrollment in a given semester, participants will have tuition and student activity fees paid by UofL Health at the rate of an in-state resident student.
Event Reminder Sign-Up
Submit your name and e-mail below to be sent a reminder before the event!
All information will be kept confidential and not shared with your current employer.