UofL Health – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, Plaza 4
4331 Churchman Avenue
Louisville, KY 40215
The UofL Health – Center for Women’s Health is situated on the beautiful campus of Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, located on Churchman Avenue near the corner of Bluegrass Avenue in Plaza 4.
The Center for Women’s Health offers a team of compassionate providers with expertise in a variety of women’s health specialties including:
The Center for Women’s Health features:
- Standalone building with dedicated surface parking for easy access
- Additional waiting room including a small play area for young children
- Refreshment bar
- Large exam rooms with special attention to bed placement for privacy and buttons to alert staff when patients are dressed and ready to see the provider
The Center for Women’s Health is equipped with:
- Bladder scanner
- Colposcope (to biopsy after abnormal Pap smear)
- Cystoscope (machine to look inside the bladder)
- Urodynamics testing
As an extension of the center, other women’s services such as 3D mammography, DEXA scan (bone density), ultrasounds and pelvic floor therapy services are conveniently located just across the street in Plaza 1.
To schedule an appointment with a specialist at the Center for Women’s Health, call: 502-977-5907.
For Gynecologic Oncology, call 502-561-7220.