Click on the buttons below to access your patient portal. You can also create a MyLinks account and access of your patient portals in one place.
Hospitals & Medical Center
MyHealthNow is UofL Health’s patient portal that provides you secure access to your medical information.
- UofL Health – Brown Cancer Center
- UofL Health – Frazier Rehab Institute
- UofL Health – Jewish Hospital
- UofL Health – Medical Center East
- UofL Health – Medical Center Northeast
- UofL Health – Medical Center South
- UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital
- UofL Health – UofL Hospital
- UofL Health – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- UofL Health – Medical Center Southwest
- UofL Health – Peace Hospital
UofL Physicians Practices
UofL Physicians practices are transitioning patient portals from FollowMyHealth™ to MyChart. By March 3, 2021, all of our practices will be using MyChart. In the meantime, depending on the practice you visit, your information may be available on FollowMyHealth™ or in MyChart. Please speak with your provider’s office to determine which portal you should use at this time.
Manage all of your Patient Portals from One Place
MyLinks® allows patients to see their records in one place to better understand their health status and helps coordinate care among their health care providers. With MyLinks®, patients can share access with family members to help manage care, connects health devices to view their data in one place, as well as stores and shares advance directives/emergency contact/insurance information.