UofL Health is equipped with the most advanced diagnostic imaging technology. Our team of skilled imaging technologists and board-certified radiologists are committed to diagnosing illnesses and injuries quickly and effectively allowing treatment to begin as soon as possible.
Our comprehensive practice comprises fellowship-trained radiologists who offer patients a complete range of services and an expanding array of minimally invasive therapeutic procedures.
Our radiologists work with skilled technologists and nurses to coordinate imaging services that enhance and support your overall medical care, using the finest possible imaging equipment available. For more than 20 years, UofL Physicians – Radiology has served the Louisville region, performing and interpreting more than 300,000 examinations annually. As a result, our physicians have extensive expertise in the imaging and treatment of a diverse spectrum of diseases, offering our patients and their referring physicians access to leading-edge knowledge and health care delivery that is second-to-none.
Diseases and conditions
- General medical/surgical conditions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Musculoskeletal disease
- Breast disease (benign and malignant)
- Medical and surgical subspecialties (includes GI, endocrine, rheumatologic, renal and pulmonary)
- Neurological disease including stroke
- Neurosurgical disease including spine disease
- Metabolic disease
- Industrial/environmental exposure
- Neonatal conditions
- Urological conditions
Treatments and services
- Cardiopulmonary dobutamine stress tests
- Cardiopulmonary echocardiograms
- Cardiopulmonary Holter monitors
- Cardiopulmonary stress echo
- Cardiopulmonary transesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiopulmonary treadmill test
- Cath lab
- CT biopsy
- CT coronary
- CT/CTA routine
- General radiology
- Interventional care
- MRI breast
- MRI heart
- MRI/MRA routine
- Mammography – 3D
- Mammography – digital
- Nuclear medicine
- Open/Wide-Bore MRI
- Pulmonary function tests
- Sleep studies
- Ultrasound NIV (Vascular)
- Vascular screenings
If you did not receive your imaging results via a CD, please reach out to your provider or location that you were seen or you can request the images through your MyChart.
We also offer a new service called Pockethealth to view your images.
With just a few clicks, securely access your imaging records from anywhere, on any device.
- Fast and easy access to your medical imaging records.
- Easily understand complex terminology in your reports with Report Reader.
- Instantly share your records with healthcare providers and loved ones.
- Permanently store your records with bank-level encryption security.
- Your most important medical imaging information at your fingertips.
How to access and share your records with PocketHealth
1. Visit or call the UofL Health location you had your images completed at to receive your MRN.
2. Go to Pockethealth.com/UofLHealth to sign up using your MRN.
3. Once your records are ready to view, you’ll receive an email from PocketHealth with a secure link to view them.
4. Instantly download and share your records.
5. Receiving physicians can then easily view or import these images in full diagnostic quality with no software or account set up needed.
Have a question?
*please note that there is a fee for this service*