- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and add the yolks to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, spinach to egg yolks and mix.
- Add cheddar cheese, almond milk and garlic salt to bowl. Mix well.
- Grease pan with oil. Add egg mixture.
- Cook for 12 minutes until edges are slightly brown and toasty.
- Yield: 6 servings
- Calories 142
- Fat 12.41 grams
- Protein 4.1 grams
- Carb 3 grams