If you’ve lost your vaccination card, there are resources you can use to obtain your proof of vaccination.

To find out if your immunization records are in the Kentucky Immunization Registry, please complete the KYIR Release of Immunization Record and fax it to the registry’s helpdesk at 502-564-4760.

The COVID-19 card you received at the time of vaccination is issued by the CDC. It cannot be replaced with another card.

For more information on immunization records, visit https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/dehp/idb/Pages/kyir.aspx.

Calendar icon that indicates scheduling an appointment
Schedule an