Schedule An Appointment
UofL Physicians – Ear, Nose & Throat’s (ENT) surgeons are board-certified world-class experts who specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, throat and head and neck for adults and children. As subspecialists, we focus our expertise on a specific aspect of ear, nose or throat health to give our patient the best care possible.
Treatments and Services
At our new patient care practice at UofL Health – Medical Center East, we provide an array of services including:
- Comprehensive ENT
- Obstructive sleep apnea (including Inspire®)
- Management of allergic disorders (including allergy shots)
- Facial plastic surgery
- Cosmetic treatment of the aging face
- Hearing loss, tinnitus and dizziness
- Audiology including hearing tests and hearing aids
Our providers are subspecialized in:
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Complex sinus and skull base surgery
- Otology (including Cochlear™ implantation)
Patient appointments may be made by calling 502-583-3687.