Joining UofL Health – Heart Hospital Is More Rewarding Than Ever
COMPETITIVE SIGN-ON BONUS
As an experienced cardiovascular nurse, your skills are in high demand. You are valued at UofL Health, and we want to reward you with a compensation package that will positively impact you and your family. Speak with one of our recruiters to learn more.
FREE TUITION & TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
We believe in investing in even brighter futures. So, while other families are saving for college tuition, your UofL Health family has it covered for you and your family.
- The benefit is available to full-time and part-time exempt and non-exempt employees and their domestic partners, spouses and dependent children after six consecutive months of employment.
- This program covers all undergraduate programs at the University of Louisville (UofL).
- Participants will have tuition and student activity fees paid by UofL Health at the rate of an in-state resident student upon enrollment in a given semester.
- Courses and/or training development programs are typically used for graduate degrees and must be directly related to the team member’s current or potential assignment to be considered eligible for reimbursement.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs)
In collaboration with UofL Health, UofL School of Nursing is expanding its Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program offerings to include a nurse anesthesia track.
- The 36-month DNP program prepares nurses to provide safe, competent and ethical anesthesia and anesthesia-related care.
- Encompassing a fully integrated curriculum model with simulation experiences in the first year along with didactic coursework that will prepare students to begin clinical engagement as soon as their third semester in the program.
UofL Health – Jewish Hospital believes in elevating the voices of nurses by fostering shared decision-making between bedside nurses and leaders. Our nursing congress in the shared governance model allows you to have an active voice and role in nursing practice.
The health and well-being of you and your family are UofL Health's top priorities. We offer robust plans starting from $100 a month for your entire family.