Making a difference in rehab innovation.
Join with UofL Health – Frazier Rehab Institute to transform the health of our rehab community through compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
UofL Health is a fully integrated regional academic health system with six hospitals, four medical centers, nearly 200 physician practice locations, more than 700 providers, the Frazier Rehab Institute and Brown Cancer Center. With more than 12,000 health care team members—we offer research-driven, innovative, specialized care in cancer, cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, and so much more. In addition, UofL Health is home to the region’s only level 1 trauma center and to Peace Hospital, one of the nation’s largest mental health facilities. Every year, we serve tens of thousands of patients every year, from across the commonwealth and nation.
You can participate in advancing our vision and support our efforts at UofL Health – Frazier Rehabilitation Institute, and within our organization:
- Increase our capacity to meet the unique, ever-changing, and growing health care needs of our patients, while bringing care directly to the communities we serve.
- Advance academic medicine, clinical research, and cutting-edge care in Kentucky’s largest city and the surrounding region, meaning that patients and their families do not have to travel to be at the forefront of medical breakthroughs.
- Bring opportunities for compassionate care to the community’s most vulnerable, through our commitment to meeting the needs of the medically underserved.
THIS is the “Power of U”
Ways to Give
- Honorary gift
- Honor your caregiver
- Honor a loved one
- Payroll Deduction
- Gifts in kind, including art and other tangible donations
- Securities (stocks, bonds and mutual funds)
- Wills, trusts, and bequests
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Other ways to give:
- Kroger Plus
- Third-Party Fundraisers