Bringing the best to you
As our quest to be the best rehab system in America continues, UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute is privileged to occupy the most state-of-the-art rehab facility in the country. More important than the amenities we provide, though is the level of care and expertise we provide to the patients who choose Frazier Rehab for their care.
Our experienced team provides services in a wide variety of rehabilitation programs including, but not limited to: Brain Injury, Movement Disorders, Pediatrics, Spinal Cord Medicine and Stroke Recovery.
In cooperation with the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, Frazier is the nation's lead center for the NeuroRecovery network which brings in activity-based therapy to include locomotor training in our community. This clinical and research expertise is delivered with care and compassion by our team.
Patients at UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute receive treatment in a positive patient care environment distinguished by:
- 27,000 sq. ft. of space on each floor
- Therapy provided in dedicated gyms on each floor
- Patient rooms with spectacular views of Louisville
- Private baths in each patient room
- Advanced technology including internet access
We are proud of the services we provide at UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute. Please contact us for more information on what pioneering rehabilitative care is all about.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)