Thank you for choosing UofL Health - Shelbyville Hospital for your care.
During your visit to the hospital, whether as an inpatient or for outpatient or emergency services, our goal is to provide the highest quality of care close to home.
- Located on the ground floor of Shelbyville Hospital
- Breakfast from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Lunch from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Breakfast: Eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, biscuits, fruit, yogurt, protein bars and more
- Lunch: Daily specials with options for sandwiches, wraps and salads
- Vending options for drinks and snacks
The Pillar Gift Shop is located on the ground floor of Shelbyville Hospital. Inside, you can find heartfelt items, jewelry, clothing, candy and much more. Currently, hours vary. The gift shop is operated by hospital volunteers and can be opened by registration upon request.
UofL Health - Shelbyville Hospital has no parking garages or fees. Close to the door parking is available by the main entrance, the emergency department or by Frazier Rehab. For assistance getting from your car into the facility, please call 502-338-7223.
Security is there for patients and visitors if they need help getting into the facility. There are also wheelchairs available at each entrance.