Everything you need to care for the hands, arms and shoulders is all on one campus. Open 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, our Hand Care Center, located at the UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, provides a state-of-the-art unique facility specially designed and equipped to treat hand injuries and diseases from minor to major problems — elective surgery to emergency care.
Contact us today
225 Abraham Flexner Way, Ste. 700
Louisville, KY 40202
One convenient location
- Prompt, efficient care on the UofL Health - Jewish Hospital
- Dedicated operating rooms
- Recovery area
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Bracing, prosthetics and orthotics
- Case management
- Return to work programs
Why a hand care center?
- 25% of ER patients in the U.S. are hand injuries
- The upper extremity is the most injured part of the body
- All services in one convenient location
- Allows us to provide better care and service to our patients
- Expertise and experience
- The international reputation and world-class expertise
The Hand Care Center is also the site of the world's first successful hand transplant. For more information about the Hand Transplant Program, in conjunction with the Kleinert Kutz Hand Care Center and the University of Louisville, please call 502-540-3727.