Uniting People Living with Disabling Conditions
Community Connections is a discussion group for individuals living with disabling conditions. Join us to listen, share if you feel comfortable, and to give and receive support.
Watch this page for the most up-to-date information about meeting times, topics and speakers.
Currently, the group meets weekly on Wednesdays from noon till 1 p.m. at the Community Fitness & Wellness gym, 250 E. Liberty Street, Louisville, KY 40202 on the first floor.
Topics are varied and include:
- Getting Back to Things You Love
- Moving through the Stages of Grief
- Finding Meaning and Purpose
- Exploring our City’s Accessibility
- Managing the Stress of a Disabling Condition
- Discovering New Hobbies and Interests
- Rebuilding Relationships with Self, Others, and a Higher Power