Pediatric rehab services span the continuum of care, from the acute inpatient hospital setting to outpatient care. Treatment is coordinated by a team of therapists whose goal is to improve functional outcomes while creating a safe and fun way for children to improve cognition, physical status, and social skills. In order to maximize patient outcomes and enhance the patient experience, Frazier offers:
- A comprehensive, team approach to maximize skills for daily living and recreation
- An emphasis on the family, including ongoing family teaching and education
- A focus on school re-integration, beginning at the initiation of treatment
- Collaboration with public and private schools to ensure successful maintenance of academic and social needs
- Collaboration with community and regional providers to ensure coordinated, continuous care
The multidisciplinary team of therapists includes Pediatric Rehabilitation Physician, Pediatric Nurse Coordinator, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Recreation Therapists and pet therapy, Pulmonary Therapists, Dieticians and Case Managers/school liaisons.