Inpatient Behavioral Health Treatment
Our inpatient treatment programs are recovery-based focusing on individuals with substance use and/or co-occurring mental health disorders. What separates our programs from more traditional methods is our integrated approach to treatment. We help restore hope and peace to individuals and their families. We provide patient-centered treatment in a healing environment.
For more information, please contact our Assessment and Referral Center 502-451-3333. We will discuss options and walk you through the process. We are open seven days a week/24 hours a day for a no-charge assessment.
- Medical detoxification
- Inpatient psychiatric crisis stabilization
- Family support
Our inpatient programs provide a clinical and medical assessment. Each day consists of a full schedule of treatment services.
- Psychiatric evaluation
- 24-hour nursing care
- Medication evaluation and management
- Medically supervised drug and alcohol detoxification
- Individualized treatment plans
- Individual and group therapy
- Recreational, expressive and educational therapy
- Patient and family education
- Occupational and speech therapy as needed
- 12-step meetings
- Pastoral counseling
- Discharge planning
Our interdisciplinary team includes:
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Master’s level therapists
- Mental health technicians
- Activity therapists
- Occupational and speech therapists
UofL Health – Peace Hospital2020 Newburg Rd. Louisville, KY 40205
Telehealth and 24/7 mobile assessments are available at UofL Health Emergency Departments. Walk-ins welcome.
Louisville Area | 502-451-3333
Central/Eastern Kentucky Area | 859-313-3515