At UofL Health, we’re all about you.
When you’re empowered to be your very best and supported by people who see it in you and want you to win, there’s no limit to what you can do. Join our team and become not only the best nurse you can be, but the most fulfilled.
To provide exceptional care with compassion, integrity and evidence-based practice.
- Patient and Family-Centered Care
- Evidence-Based Practice – Interprofessional collaboration to foster new knowledge and innovation for quality patient outcomes
- Compassion – Ensure an environment which supports the physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being of patients, families and team members
- Respect – Embrace every person as a unique individual, valuing diversity and overall well-being
- Empowered – Cultivating an environment of strength, confidence and shared-decision making
- Accountable – Demonstrate personal responsibility for exceptional performance
- Integrity – Adhere to the highest standards of morals, ethical values, and principles
- Teamwork – Collaborating in a dynamic, complex environment towards a common goal
- Leaders – Inspiring and developing people to achieve outstanding results
- Health Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Child Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO: Based on every hour worked in pay period)
- Tuition discount at the University of Louisville for employees and dependents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- UofL RN to BSN Program
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Meals: Cafeteria Discount
- Parking: Free at Assigned Location
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Services
Check out the videos below featuring our nurses.
Fill out the form below and one of our recruiters will contact you right away.