LOUISVILLE, Ky. – UofL Health – Medical Center East is dedicating brand-new space and expanding its Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) services, allowing more patients to experience the best possible care by the team’s board-certified, world-class surgeons who specialize in ear, nose and throat health.
Ear, nose and throat care is a critical part of our daily lives. Disorders from the collarbone up can affect hearing, balance, allergies and the ability to speak or swallow.
The patient care clinic will be led by a team of six UofL Physicians – Ear, Nose & Throat providers, and offer care including:
- Comprehensive ENT
- Obstructive sleep apnea (including Inspire®)
- Management of allergic disorders (including allergy shots)
- Facial plastic surgery
- Cosmetic treatment of the aging face
- Hearing loss, tinnitus and dizziness
- Audiology including hearing tests and hearing aids
Providers at the practice are subspecialized in:
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Complex sinus and skull base surgery
- Otology (including Cochlear™ implantation)
Conveniently located on Dutchmans Lane, patients across Louisville will have easy access to these services, thus improving their essential functions and enhancing quality of life.