Many of us have experienced the occasional restless night and feeling groggy the next day. However, if sleep problems occur regularly and interrupt your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. Our UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine providers understand that poor quality sleep can have a negative impact on your daily routine and overall quality of life. Sleeping well is essential to your physical health and emotional well-being. Even minimal sleep loss can negatively influence your mood, energy levels, thinking and ability to handle stress. Ignoring sleep problems and disorders can lead to a variety of physical and mental health illnesses, accidents, impaired or weakened job performance and enhanced stress. If you want to feel your best, stay healthy and perform up to your full potential, effective sleep is a necessity.
Our team of experienced, knowledgeable professionals works together to evaluate your situation and develop a personalized treatment plan. Board-certified pulmonologists, neurologists, psychologists, sleep technicians and nurses comprise our team of medical professionals. Sleep problems that manifest as chronic ailments are approached from a chronic disease management standpoint, integrating the social, behavioral, environmental and clinical aspects of chronic disease control.
The sleep specialists with UofL Physicians are nationally regarded for their expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and care of sleep disorders. Our mission is to transform the health of the communities and patients we serve through compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
With multiple convenient locations around the region, there’s no reason to lose a minute’s sleep:
- UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine Associates, 3920 Dutchmans Lane, Louisville
- UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine Associates, Medical Plaza II, 1900 Bluegrass Avenue, Louisville
- UofL Physicians Sleep Center, 300 E. Market Street, Louisville
- UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine Associates, 720 Hospital Drive, Suite 206, Shelbyville
- UofL Physicians Sleep Center, 727 Hospital Drive, 1st Floor, Shelbyville
- UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine Associates, 1905 W Hebron Lane, Shepherdsville
- UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine Associates, 118 Patriot Drive, Bardstown
- UofL Physicians – Sleep Medicine Associates, 213 Hunter Station Road, Sellersburg
UofL Health also offers three specialty Sleep Centers for overnight studies – in downtown Louisville and at UofL Health – Medical Center East and UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital. These Sleep Centers offer state-of-the-art care in a private, comfortable room that simulates a home setting, encouraging restful sleep and is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.