A vibrant community. A re-energized hospital.
The care you need, close to home: and backed by all the services and expertise of UofL Health.
For nearly 120 years, the people of Shelby and surrounding counties have relied on their community hospital. And now, thanks to UofL Health’s major investment in our services, we’ve made major improvements to bring more care and more convenience to our community.
UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital is located on the Colonel Harland D. Sanders Medical Campus in the heart of Shelbyville, just 30 minutes east of downtown Louisville. The hospital offers a full complement of inpatient and outpatient care, including:
- 24/7 Emergency Care
- Newly opened Intensive Care Unit
- All-Private Inpatient Rooms
- Diagnostic Imaging, including MRI, CT, PET/CT, Nuclear Cardiology, Ultrasound, 3D Mammography & Bone Density
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diabetes & Nutrition Care
- General and Specialized Surgery, including Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Pain Management, Podiatry, Vascular Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Frazier Rehab Institute (Physical, Occupational & Speech therapies)
Renewed commitment, stronger medicine, what our citizens deserve. For care as vibrant as the community we serve, look no farther than UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital.
For more information about services at UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital, call 502-647-4000.
UofL Health – Shelbyville Hospital
727 Hospital Drive,
Shelbyville, KY 40065