Preventing on-the-job injuries and ensuring a timely return to work is the foundation of UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute’s Return to Work Program. Frazier helps companies by going on-site to make specific ergonomic or functional recommendations for changes to the job site. When injuries occur, the comprehensive return to work program offers services ranging from acute care to structured work re-conditioning. Most importantly, these industrial athletes are encouraged to reach their highest level of fitness, workplace safety and productivity.
Program goals and benefits
- Help employees stay healthy through proper understanding and performance of their job tasks
- Minimize lost work time through the progressive return to work Program
- Reduce the risk of re-injury through prevention, pain management and education specific to each job
- Industry-specific prevention, wellness and ergonomic evaluations
- Job site analysis and suggestions for injury-specific prevention
- Post-offer screenings
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Work re-conditioning with state-of-the-art equipment and realistic job simulation
- Individual/group education and training
- Job modification recommendations
The Community and Work Re-Entry Program is available at our UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute Newburg Road location.