Activity precautions following a Brain Injury
Having a brain injury raises the risk for potential complications - including increased risk of a subsequent brain injury. Please review this general list of recommendations for a person with a brain injury, and consult your physician for specific questions and concerns.
Brain Injury Program Education
- Psychology & Neuropsychology: Managing the Emotional and Behavioral Challenges of Brain Injury
- Case Management & Discharge Planning
- Cognition & Communication
- Rehab Nursing: Pain Management & Other Complications
- Physical & Occupational Therapy: Safety & Complication Prevention
Brain Injury Program Resources
- Brain Injury Caregiver Handbook
- Brain Injury Survivor Support Group
- Family and Caregiver Support Group
- Rancho Los Amigos Cognitive Recovery Scale
- Brain Injury Association of America
- ClinicalTrials.gov is a resource provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke