The right place for world-class care, close to home.
Chest Pain Centers + Emergency Departments
UofL Health - Heart Hospital at Jewish Hospital was the first hospital in Kentucky to become a full Chest Pain Center (CPC) with Primary PCI and Resuscitation Accreditation from the American College of Cardiology (ACC). CPC-accredited hospitals demonstrate better survival rates and lower readmission rates for heart attack and heart failure patients. In addition, our CPC approach to cardiac patient care allows clinicians to reduce time to treatment during critical early states of heart attack. Accredited facilities can also better monitor patients to ensure patients are neither sent home too early, nor needlessly admitted.
UofL Physicians - Cardiology
With over 30 locations, UofL Health conveniently provides exceptional expertise close to home.
To find a location near you, click here.
UofL Health Emergency Rooms (ER) - Advanced Cardiac Care
UofL Health ERs promise faster registration and shorter wait times, with a 30 minute or less door to doctor commitment. In turn, faster beside triage and faster provider assessment, diagnostics and treatment can make a life-saving difference.
All 7 Emergency Room locations are readily equipped to provide Advanced Cardiac Care:
- UofL Health - Jewish Hospital
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center (proven exceptional competency in treating patients with heart attack symptoms and has primary PCI available 24/7 ever day of the year)
- UofL Health - Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- UofL Health - Shelbyville Hospital
- UofL Health - UofL Hospital
- UofL Health - Medical Center East
- UofL Health - Medical Center South
- UofL Health - Medical Center Southwest