The right place for comprehensive care.
Our collaborative team-based approach combines the brightest medical minds to offer patients personalized care.
Our highly skilled team includes cardiologists, heart specialists, and heart surgeons who collaborate on the very best approach to meet the individual needs for each patient and are dedicated to the advancement of heart care.
We know research and education help save lives. Our seamless partnership with UofL School of Medicine offers some of the most advanced academic research in the world, and our affiliation with the Cardiovascular Innovation Institute provides access to breakthrough discoveries and treatments that make a world of difference.
Comprehensive Heart Services Include:
- Advanced Heart Failure Therapies
- Cardiac Observation Unit
- Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics
- Cutting Edge Interventional and Structural Cardiology
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD): Only Louisville-based VAD program accredited by Joint Commission with hundreds of VAD implants since 1985
- Watchman FLX™
- Advanced Electrophysiology
- The Heart Valve Center of Excellence
- Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU)
- Supersaturated Oxygen Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Vascular Disease